Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Cinemanila Fiasco

Since last month, aside from advertisements that were being shown on the television about the 7th Cinemanila International Film Festival, there have been also banners, streamers, and posters. This is the first time that I have been aware. Being a film enthusiast, I am more than elated at this, having the recent Cine Europa at the Shang for free.

However, until now, the opening of the festival, there are still no schedules of the film showing. I called SM Manila and was told that films are subject to change without prior notice. This is also what Cinemanila says. I believe this is a failure of the organizers. They should have fixed this prior to this date, and they sure advertised for this well. What a pity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home