Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Friday, December 24, 2004

Ninth

The last day for the novena for Christmas. The last day for the dawn masses.

The message is clear, Christmas is here! We have waited for this, as it only comes once a year. We have prayed for the coming of the Messiah. Though he is not physically present, he is with us. The greatest gift that we can offer him is our hearts.

I have completed it. Will my prayers and wishes be now heard? I'm sure God hears them but He has not granted them yet. I can wait, and I believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home