Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Hating Asia Agcaoili

Last night on the news, Asia Agacaoili formally launched her video Sex Guru. This has been circulating for months.

If before I hate her, now I hate her more and despise her more. She is one of the reasons why Filipinas get exploited. Narrow-minded foreginers would think that all Filipinas are like her, when in fact most of us are still conservative and tend to think more of values that carnal desires. Times may have changed, but the morals that have been indoctrinated in some of the people remain the same, even if the media and other means are so strong, that is is the individual itself who has the power over his own self. And going back to Asia, yes she has changed physically. She does not look like that when I saw the ad for a tv show Single. Though she has been described there as wild (and look at her now...still wild) and she won! Grrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home