Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Monday, January 24, 2005

Spending Time

Last Christmas break, this was the schedule of government employees:

on or before 7am: Log in (using the fingerprint scanner)
Hang around/talk talk talk

7:45 eat breakfast (I was in Jollibee until 8:20 am) and more employees are still coming in

Perhaps by 9:10 they will go back to the office which is a few minutes away

9:15 work for some, chikka for others, sideline work

10:00 break

10:30 work for some, chikka for others, sideline work

11:30 lunch

1:00 work for some, chikka for others, sideline work

3:00 break

3:30 continue work or prepare because they will be going home

4:00 out

Don't ask me what they do now. Visit them and know who are working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home