Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Letter to XXX

Dear Xxx,

It has been a long time since we last saw each other. More than two years. Yet I know that you still have not let go. I am happy with my life now. But sometimes it makes me wonder how are you. I mean, our friendship and more than that was beyond comparison. Was.

Please learn to forgive me and yourself. I never meant to hurt you in anyway, and I am sincerely sorry for that. I know that you do not have the courage to explain things the way you want. Nevertheless, I want you to be at peace.

I hated you so much when I gave you that letter. Even worse when you acted immaturely. I believe that sometimes fate was on our side when there are times that we could have seen each other, but either you or I was not there. And last summer, I wanted to rebuild our friendship. Even just that. I know I failed, for you never responded. More so, you have did all the things you could to put walls in our communication lines. You blocked my email addresses, you put my number in the ignore user mode. For the latter, I have no idea that exists, but I stopped anyway. Oh, and you should not forget that I sent you messages through friendster and tried to add you too, but that did not work out. I think you have blocked me (again).

We are leading our own lives now. Please do not live in the shadow of our past. Of couse I want you to be happy too. I am not selfish, you know. Most of all, I want you to be honest.

Love,

Ardythe


1 Comments:

Blogger Ardythe Santos said...

One of my friends call you my quasi-ex. Well, it does not matter now anymore, does it? I am enjoying my life now, like all these years.

November 17, 2004 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home