Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Friday, November 12, 2004

Wallpaper


This is how my desktop looks like.

The cast of Once and Again (clockwise):
Jeffrey Nordling- Jake Manning
Sela Ward- Lily Manning
Bill Campbell-Rick Sammler
Julia Whalen-Grace Manning
Ever Carradine-Tiffany
Susanna Thompson-Karen Sammler
Evan Rachel Wood-Jessie Sammler
Meredith Deane-Zoe Manning
Marin Hinkle-Judy Brooks
Steven Weber-Sam Blue
Shane West-Eli Sammler

I watched this on RPN 9. Sadly, the story has ended. Yup, I have been seeing Shane West long before A Walk to Remember.

(This is my third post for this item. I have been trying to post it properly. )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home