Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Friday, October 15, 2004

toot toot

I have been very busy since this morning. I have to make a call every now and then, and some of these people do not take action immediately to what I request them to do...just fax certain documents. My hands are very utilized in dialing the phone. Sometimes I wish that jack-up wires be issued. On the other hand, I still have time to browse the net, as I am currently searching for certain news and trends, which are, take note, company-related. I was also able to check my four email accounts, one is my office email. All of this I can do while being busy updating the receiving and monitoring sheets of one client, and updating other clients through phone call and emails.

I will unwind tonight. I always look forward to 5:30 pm. In the meantime, I will continue multitasking.

My fingers are numb...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home