Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Monday, October 11, 2004

Jasmine mania

Okay, she's here. The American idol.So many Filipinos have proved how gullible they are to claim someone that is not theirs. Read: not a real Filipino. She has never set foot here before. Her parents are Americanized citizens. She is now making huge profits from TV guestings and commercial endorsements, particularly Smart and McDonald's. which makes me think that Smart is not living up to its business name.

Is she going to have an album? I do not doubt it. Honestly, she can sing, but she is not a good singer. I mean, anyone, everyone can sing. The problem is, she is not talented. So what is she's been dubbed as the Britney Spears of the Philippines. Like Britney is good. There was a friendster survey and I marked that my idea of music is Britney Spears shutting up.

Jasmine Trias is a boo-hoo. I do not like her, the same way as I hate Sandara, and I repeat, she has no talent, at all.

Okay, for the sake of nationalism, and for her fans, I do not deny them the right to claim that. But we all know the truth.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jasmine is a Filipino by ethnicity but not by heart. It's sad that people are all so hyped-up with the whole 'Jasmania' thing. I 'think' her parents encouraged her to go back to the Philippines to make a lot of money. Uh hu.

Angela
http://www.monochromecrystals.net

October 13, 2004 10:34 PM  
Blogger Ardythe Santos said...

Perhaps. I mean, the whole world knows that the Philippines is one training ground for entertainment. Look at Dayanara and the others. hahahaha. sigh.

October 15, 2004 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home