Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Realizing the Blessings

We had our Singles Weekend Retreat 3 last February 2-4 at out GK site in Tatalon. During this period, we were able to mingle more with the people in the community. There were realizations of different economic status and lives. They told us of their stories and the changes, and we told them ours. There were activities that made us bond with them more than just serving them during our GK activities.
Sometimes, we fail to realize how blessed we are. Each one of us a less fortunate in some things. while more fortunate in a lot more. That is why we are made to be capable of sharing and loving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home