Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

This is It!

The battle lines were drawn.

October 27, 2006
Talk 9 at Tatalon's CLP

November 3-5, 2006
Youth camp for SIGA Youth for Christ

It was so nice and sweet to see the fruits of Joe's labor with SIGA (since I am for SAGIP). I witnessed how our "children" made the crossover with the other participants. We were there as mere observers and to guide the service team. Happy!

Empowered. Show of force and unity. Different people, different attitudes, yet received one God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home