Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Friday, January 26, 2007

What a Great Day to Start the New Year!

January 1, 2007
After the hustle and bustle in preparation for meeting 2007-general cleaning, cooking, entertaining visitors the whole Christmas vacation,I thought I'd be at peace.
Then Joe, my GG texted that he was coming. He was in Taiwan for some work from Christmas day till the 30th. He was there during the earthquake which got me worried but at his place, everything was ok. He arrived in the afternoon.My parents were amused at how I was able to clean the things that I do not do. Ü
This is just the start of one great year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home