Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Two Days

October 21, 2006

SIGA Educational Field Trip

The Orchidarium-It contains the butterfly pavilion, lots of flowers and two Indian pythons, one that we had contact with.

The National Museum-Since I was in gradeschool, I have often passed by this building. Thus, when I had the opportunity, I did not let it pass. On display were the Treasures of San Diego, a galleon ship, the Filipino heritage, and Chinese paintings.

The Manila Zoo-Nothing much changed, except that the place has not yet fully recovered from Milenyo, and some animals were already dead.

Fort Santiago-The Mi Ultimo Adios that was written on the floor has been changed to something else. The train was gone. Still it was beautiful despite dead fish in the fish pond.

We stayed at Rizal Park to play some games and left at 7:30 pm. We learned at lot!

October 22, 2006

Youth Camp FAcilitators' Training

It was held at the Parks and Wildlife. While waiting for the others I decided to doze off under a tree (typical me).



What made these days special? I was with him. ÜÜÜ Plus the fact that we were able to share these things with our younger brothers and sisters in GK SIGA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home