Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

The Summit

This post has been going in my mind for quite sometime. Yet it is so short...

The Philippines is the host for the ASEAN Summit. We knew of this last January. Yet my boss was doubtful-she is a Cebuana and she asked where it will be held in Cebu, since there is no convention center there?

Months after that, Cebu began building the center. It was not finished on time. Add the fact that during rainfall, pails and water dippers could be found all over the place, to catch the dripping water.

It's okay that Cebu can brag about being the host, but it's a shame for the whole country that it has been postponed for next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home