Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

After You by Christian Bautista

Took a walk last sunday just to get out
Clear away the cobwebs and the taste in my mouth
This city i’m living in just ain’t bringing me round
Thought i can lose you by moving downtown

With every step i took i saw you there
And when i start talkin to myself
I know i’m getting nowhere

After you
There’s no over you
There’s no in-between
No good songs to sing

’cause after you
There’s no someone new
There’s no start again
’cause no matter where i go or what i do
I go after you

Even the sunshine isn't as bright as it was
But how would i know that when i never look up
Im so fulla shoulda woulda coulda and a ton of regret
Lookin for answers but nothing’s come to me yet

So i try to distract myself with everything and nothin’
Lookin’ for answers but nothin’s come to me yet

So i try to distract myself with everything and nothin’
But tommorow i’ll wake up and still be runnin’

After you… i got so low i didn’t even regognize myself
Or the wind blow
But here i am with nowhere, left to go

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home