Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Of Time and Relationships

When you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you'll never get back.Your time is your life. That is why the greatest gift you can give to someone is your time.

Relationships take time and effort, and the best way to spell love is T-I-M-E because the essence of love is not what we think or do or provide for others, but how much we give of ourselves.

(Quoted by Catherine Gabriel, a friend, taken from A Purpose Driven Life)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jim Ser said...

Hi! worth reading your blog. I am also a member of SFC now serving at Singalong Unit.

August 25, 2006 2:36 PM  
Blogger Quentin said...

oh, i'm just blog hopping. this one used a template i used to have, so i felt a bit nostalgic

relationships do take time. and they require choices, because after the feeling of falling in love is gone, you need something to make it float.

cheers :)

September 05, 2006 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home