Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Prayer Partners Really Pray

For the past few weeks, my love life (naks meron pala) has been improving. Thanks to Melvyn, my partner in crime during the novenas at St. Jude, my former household, and currently my lower household, and perhaps more people. Though we have a lot of conflicts, among which includes service for Singles for Christ and Gawad Kalinga, we are maximizing the time that has been given to us. I am not mentioning who this special person is, in God's time, it will happen.Ü

This morning, we went to Los Baños, Laguna to conduct an ocular inspection at Pook ni Mariang Makiling. UPLB has not changed much from my last visit of September last year, but the others did-more new establishments and dorms. We left Manila at passsst 6 in the morning and got there at past 8, then checked out the venue. Although I was so surprised, we walked from Pook to Tita Ayd's house! We saw ate Cynch too, seems to be 4 months pregnant. Ü I wanted him to meet our immediate family when we were in college, who was also our faculty adviser and couple coordinator for YFC UPLB. At the same time, more concerns were discussed such as the food for the covenant orientation of the SIGA and SFC's MMLC.

I was not worried whether I'll be able to attend my classes at 2 in the afternoon. I did not give it much concern, simply because I'm in Los Baños, I was with him, and I needed more sleep. Oh yes, I was late for my class but did not miss out anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home