Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Early Morning Empowerment

I had to wake up at 5:30 am because we heard mass at 7am at Sto. Domingo Parish. It did not bother me at all, because I am an early riser, despite sleeping late last night because I attended the MMLA.

Again, the mass is the highest form of prayer and it makes me empowered everytime I attend it, despite the time of the day. To hear mass with someone makes it more wonderful. Of course it is okay for me to go alone...but this is different.

After that we had breakfast and went on our way. We may serve the community differently, but for the same purpose, to be servants of Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home