Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Monday, January 31, 2005

Abusing Friendster

Yesterday, I read in last week's newspaper Today that Bishop Socrates Villegas has a lot of friendster accounts. The bishop was deeply emabrrassed by this. Pope John Paul II also has friendster accounts, and Gloria Arroyo has 88 accounts!

Be responsible. I am reporting the abuse of these accounts. One by one. I don't care who you are but you have to respect these people too.

6 Comments:

Blogger jem said...

eh baka mabura yung tunay nilang accounts. wakekeke.

February 03, 2005 12:52 PM  
Blogger Ardythe Santos said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 03, 2005 2:05 PM  
Blogger Ardythe Santos said...

As if nagfrefriendster si Pope. BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

February 03, 2005 3:37 PM  
Blogger JAm said...

malay mo...†

February 04, 2005 9:27 AM  
Blogger Ardythe Santos said...

Harhar. Kainis nabura yung comment ko di ko alam kung bakit. Anyway similar naman sila. Yung una ay "Asa ka, si Pope, nagfrefriendster? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA." O ayan comment ko ulit. †

February 04, 2005 9:59 AM  
Blogger jem said...

latin nga sya kung magtesti eh. hehe.

February 07, 2005 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home