Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Friday, October 29, 2004

At midnight

I watched MMK at ABS-CBN last week, Thursday night, and its continuation last night. Their feature was no other else than my idol, Miriam Defensor Santiago. Her life was unknown to a lot of people, even me. I did not see her caring side, as a mother, as a wife, as a model child and sister. Yo think that she was so near me all those years that she was the Immigration Commissioner (just a few minutes of walk away).

Miriam is a model of determination and courage. She never feared for her life, but for her loved ones. She did everything to please her parents and to attain her dreams She has served the country for so many years. We are all aware that the country is in shambles and after every administration, sinks deeper and deeper into poverty. Yet she never left it for the sake of greener pastures.

In most ways I am like her. I have woeld wide dreams. I know I am not that intelligent. I am a carefree person but I seek of ways to fulfill my aspirations. I also believe in the power of the ALMIGHTY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home