Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Little Monster

Her name is Marichu but we call her Wowie. She lives in the store beside our house. Wowie is just four years old. She calls me ate and my sister Yaya, though her nickname is Eya. She comes to our house even before I get up. She eats breakfast with us and leaves only when I go out.. In the evening she returns and does a lot of things with us...play, eat supper with me, my sister, and our mom, watch TV. She likes to wear my shoes and carry my bag, as she pretends that she is a working mom. She goes home when she is called or when we are about to sleep. Sometimes she has tantrums but we do not tolerate it. Also, she is obedient. Wowie is a good girl and I believe she'll grow to be a beautiful lady, in and out, one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home