Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

1,2,3

Gosh, I went to hear the mass this morning, and did not drop any coins during the offertory. I was certain that I only have Php2.00. So after the mass, I rode a jeep, and discovered that my wallet was missing. I have left it at home. While in the jeep, I was searching frantically in my bag, but to no avail. Sensing that my get-off point is near, I told the driver, "Mama, nakalimutan ko po yung wallet ko." (Mr. Driver, I forgot my wallet). He asked, "Bababa ka?" (Are you getting off?) I replied "Opo." (Yes). Like, that is really where I was supposed to get off. I live near my office. In fact it is a walking distance. Duh...I forgot to thank Mr. Driver...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home