Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Every Minute Matters

Now that you are far...every minute matters. The short conversations that we have on the phone. I know it is not enough for me to hear every detail of your experiences, nor it is sufficient for me to say how much I miss you...all of the things that we used to do. However, each word that we exchange is a treasure.

I sent you a postal letter. I hope you get it. I want to give you the cd of the video that Rachell and I made for your despedida, but I want to be sure that you get the letter first.

August is still far, You'll miss my birthday again. I won't be with you on yours either. I just want to drag August... and be with you forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home