Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Friday, May 04, 2007

I Want to Conquer Mountains with You

I used to. But I just can't. Not now. I need to improve a lot of things about me. My health (I have asthma, and recently my knee hurt and foot got blistered but they are okay now), my fear of your absence...

I need you. I want you to be always there for me, just like I have been always here for you.

I have to conquer all these things. I just need some time. And again, I need you.

1 Comments:

Blogger persephone '86 said...

hi. i stumbled into your blog while looking for the text of the sacrament of waiting. nice blog. you're talented with words. =) you're from diliman din pala. so am i. take care. i hope you'll begin to post more coz you seem to not have 2008 posts anymore. =)

November 08, 2008 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home