Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Visually Same

Since childhood, I have been suffering from an eye ailment. Okay, two, but the other one was corrected by my glasses. Last year I consulted an ophthalomologist for the first time and he told me to get rid of them. which I did. BTW, we were only consulting opticians and optometrists and it really did not help me about the other one.

Then this ophthalomologist told me how I can correct the other one. Since I am already way past manual correction, the other ophthalmologist told me I have to undergo a surgery. For months, I have been saving money for this one. May 26 was like a new beginning for me.

Now I am still adjusting but I'm seeing the world better. Hopefully, my life will soon follow, in terms of career, education, and yes, God's gift.ÜÜÜ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home