Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Typo Error

For the past few months I have been reading a compilation of Philippines Food Laws, published in 2003. I am disappointed with the typographical errors. Take note that these are not just misspelled words, and grammatical errors, but the text itself. For example:

AO 134 s. 1970 Regulation Prescribing the Standard of Identity and Quality of Vinegar (B-4.9 Condiments, Sauces, Seasonings)

3. c) All vinegar shall contain foreign substances, drugs, sulfuric acid or other mineral acids.

Whereas, it should read as:

3. c) All vinegar shall not contain foreign substances, drugs, sulfuric acid or other mineral acids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home