Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Rise UP

Lately I have realized that I am a UP graduate and I am only earning the minumum wage, while my classmates in highschool who did not go to UP are earning twice or thrice...To top that my college schoolmates also earn bigger bucks (and they are not in call centers). Even if I want to go back to the call center, I am now picky about the shifts, since I am having Saturday morning classes. Je adorer Samedi.)

That said, I am entertaining any opportunity to get me out of this workplace. I love my job, I like my co-workers and even my superiors. (I think that I am one of the favorites here.) Yet the financial reward is not that nice.

I also found out that my dietetic abilities are deteriorating that I have forgotten what cholecystectomy means ( if I recall right, it is removing gall stones).

Therefore...

On the other hand I am close to pursuing my Master's degree.

1 Comments:

Blogger armikatrina said...

I'm paying house rent and utility bills for myself and my two brothers, and it eats up almost half of my salary! Nakakahinayang na nga magbayad ng 7.50 sa jeepney. If the prices continue to go up, it's a wonder how my salary could possibly keep me alive. I'm also planning to shift career gears soon, one of the primary reasons being financial in nature.

July 07, 2005 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home