Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

The Lord has Called Me

Former Manila Archbishop Jaime Cardinal Sin's remains is at the Minor Basilica of the Immaculate Concepcion (aka Manila Cathedral) in Intramuros, Manila. He will be buried on Tuesday, June 28, 2005. The cathedral is open to the public 24/7.

***************************

Pope Benedict XVI has expressed his deep sorrow in a telegram sent to Archbishop of Manila Gaudencio Rosales. He said Sin has been a good friend.

Sin died of multiple organ failures, having diabetes and renal failure. The cardinal's health is said to have deteriorated when Pope John Paul II died.

*************************

Personally, I think the cardinal has had enough and surrendered his fight for political reasons. President Arroyo is having a lot of scandals.

However, I think I am not a very good Catholic because I do not love the cardinal, but I have great respect for him It's just that I know he is responsible for People Power I and II which aimed to replace the government with better leaders but had worse (I threw the Marcoses and has been replaced by Corazon Aquino and II disposed Joseph Estrada and put Gloria Arroyo instead). I am a supported of the Marcos beliefs and methods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home