Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Think again

The call center job. Tough job. Night shift. Only 5% passes.

That was last year.

Now the passing rate is 2%.

And if you still think that the call center job is for no-brainers, think again. We handle different softwares at the same time and talk to the customer as well. Imaging 7 softwares.

We don't earn Php14-19K for nothing.

Got a foreign language? Well, my mom's friend negotiated Php40K! She knows Italian.

And I am definitely going back to the call center industry, coz this job sucks and is so boring. Need I say I am underpaid ie below minimum? So what if this is just a walking distance from my house?

Oh, I can have other opportunities aside from the call center. †

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home