Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Climbing Up

I do not forget what date it is today...but I have to continue living and loving more bit by bit.

I showed Choko my rubber shoes, he said they're good. He even checked the soles.



He asked me why I don't join the climb. The problem is, health certificate. It is a major requirement to do the pre-climb and the climb. I had attended the BMC before but my doctor refused to give me the certificate (because I have asthma), unless we have a medical doctor on the team. Joe does not know that I was never issued a medical certificate. I never told him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

'was browsing the pages of my (old) blog and saw ur link. good to know that ur still blogging. hope to find time to blog again. regards!

joeyboy

January 27, 2009 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home