Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Review on RJM

This was published last year in my multiply.







It has been quite a while since I blogged. Been busy with Facebook. Hahaha! Plus, I got married, hence the very good excuse for being busy. Wedding has been good, marriage is fine. :)

I am here to give a feedback on our wedding video. It was shot by Photos du Monde Philippines (they had great photography by the way and I am very happy with it.) However, video editing was costly so I had to look for another. I have met with Gem Ruiz, he showed me good samples, but one of the video cameras was in HD version, while the other was SD. Mr. Ruiz only had SD but he was nice in treating me as a client. He managed to convert the tapes from the SD camera to CD format. Next, I had someone from UP Diliman but he was bound for Singapore so I just asked him to convert and transfer the HD tapes to CD. He did so. :)

However, I had our wedding video "edited" by RJM (Digital Photography and Videography). I was hoping the outcome would be good. the price was Php6,000, way higher than Mr. Ruiz's. When I watched the video, I was not happy with the way it was edited. It was like they got the video from only one camera. I had six tapes, three for each camera. To think that they had my tapes for two or three months, and when I was about to claim the video, they were not yet finished with it. I texted them my feedback and I did not get any reply, at all. Bad customer service and bad outcome. Tsk tsk tsk. I watched the video with my mother and my sister, who is getting married next year, and the latter is not satisfied with the product, thus she rejects the idea of having RJM for her wedding.

As my husband watched it, he said they did not edit, they only compiled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home