Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Meeting LBP Again

It's been years since I had used LBP (Landbank of the Philippines) facilities. I know they are almost always offline, and that their ATMS are offline or hung, and they keep people waiting for about two hours to transact inside their banks.

Today, I had to use their machine. Guess what - one was offline, two were not operating, and one had difficulty transaction (read: hung). As per bank employee, in the whole country, LBP is offline!

Thus, my attempts failed. I had to use another bank to fulfill my transaction, with fees at that.

LBP is very rich, I know, yet their services and facilities are ancient.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home