Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Choices

Sometimes it seems to hard for someone to understand that calendar dates are important as a part of everyday life. I live counting and taking note of the days, whether special or something terrible happened. It's in me, in my bloodstream and in my genes.

It makes me sad when this thing is taken for granted, and that something else is more important. And then I am asked to choose, wherein the choice that had to be made does not matter choosing from. It's like making me choose from double dutch ice cream and pistachio ice cream...when both of them are so good, and not choosing either will make me feel bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home