Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Welcome Eamon

November 26, 2006

Another individual was added to our clan. Eamon Jose Maria Rosales was a healthy baby boy to my cousin Raymond Meneleo Rosales and his loving wife Marivic. Eamon got the Rosales (that's Japanese) looks-chinky eyes and fair complexion.His face resembles the Bernardos (that's Spanish). He's so cute and so fragile. He was chilling out from the low temperature of the room that Kuya Raymond had switched the airconditioner off.

Due to the young age of their helper, who's only 18, my cousin asked Nanay to stay with them, even once a week. You see, when Kuya Raymond and his older brother Kuya Ricky, where children, Nanay took care of them even when she was single. And they stayed with my parents even after marriage. So i spent my toddler years with them until Aunt Linda and Uncle Pons returned home from the USA with three new cousins (Ryan Maria, Royce, and Irwin).

Now I've got a niece (11 year-old Ericka from Kuya Ricky and Joan) and a nephew. What a joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home