Speak It Out

Work is my commitment. Learning is my passion. Faith is my strength. Love is my life.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Manila, Philippines

The name Ardythe:good war (Anglo-saxon); flowering field (Hebrew); spiritual prosperity (Swedish); Norwegian goddess.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Birthday Celebrations - none

I was supposed to spend the weekend after my birthday with special people. But things did not turn out that way. I hoped for the following week but plans have been cancelled due to more important things, or so it seems.
Next week one of the special people will be celebrating his birthday and it's the MMLC...therefore no celebration. I checked the online calendar hoping for the 21st, which is a holiday. Alas, appointments have been made.
Sometimes, things are not meant to be...

1 Comments:

Blogger Ardythe said...

Oh gosh, everytime I remember this, I want to...

October 13, 2006 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home